Mobile Batch Plant Operator
Grade Tech, a local grading and excavating company, serving nationwide contracts primarily in Utah, Idaho, Oregon and Wyoming (Northwestern States regions). is seeking a full-time (NOT SEASONAL), Mobile Batch Plant Operator. This individual is responsible for overseeing the production of concrete blocks and ready-mix concrete and monitoring of initial on-site quality control. A successful team member will have the ability commit to our quality and safety culture and work well with others in our team environment and be willing to travel. Our #1 compliment from our clients, “Great Crew, Great Guys!” Come join us at Grade Tech, each employee is a KEY PLAYER that works with others to solve problems.
We have found the following Top 6 areas, as KEY successes for this position:
- Travel: 100% Travel Northwestern U.S. – Work during week, home on weekends, some 2-3 week out of town schedules (project specific). If you’re excited and able to travel with good pay and benefits- Continue on…..
- Above average computer skills as well as the ability to work with the large numbers involved in mobile batching
- General knowledge of ready-mix concrete and related materials
- Ability to drive/operate heavy equipment (mobile batch plant) and troubleshoot issues that impact production
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds, climb ladders and perform other physical activities at work sites
- Ability to inspect and observe areas of concern and pay attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a cohesive team, communicating openly and clearly
If you have the skills mentioned above, take pride in your work and work well with others, we want to hear from you! We have an awesome team and take pride in our great working culture, great compensation and benefits package, and care to our customers.
This team member should have a high school diploma (or equivalent), working knowledge of concrete production, and a willingness to learn and grow on the job.
Pay and Benefits
We pride ourselves in little to no turnover and offer a great working culture, above average compensation and great benefits, including:
Competitive Salary of $34.00 – 40.00 per hour, DOE, with overtime and per diem benefits
Family Medical Insurance – 100% company paid for employee and family.
Family Dental and Vision Insurance – 100% company paid for employee and family.
Group Life Insurance – 100% company paid for employee
Retirement Benefits – 401K dollar for dollar matching up to 6%
Long Term Disability – 100% company paid for employee
Short Term Disability – 100% company paid for employee
Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program
PTO – Paid Time Off
Holiday Pay – 7 Paid Holidays
Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.00 to $40.00 /Hour Plus Generous Benefits Package