Heavy Equipment Operator
Grade Tech, a local small grading and excavating company, serving nationwide contracts primarily in the Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming (Western States regions) is seeking a full-time (NOT SEASONAL) Operator (dozer, excavator, loader) for our Salt Lake City, Utah office. Have you worked with small excavation, or dug basements in the past? Great, if you have excavation experience and you’re a Team player, Come join us! A successful team member will have the ability commit to our quality and safety culture; and work within our specialized high end excavation work. Our #1 compliment from our clients, “Good Crew, Great Guys!”If you want to join a small, but growing company, we would like to hear from you!!
We have found the following Top (5) areas, as KEY successes for this position:
- Travel: 100% Travel Western U.S. – Work during week, home on weekends, with Sundays as a leave date for travel. If you’re excited and able to travel with good pay and benefits- Continue on…..
- Autonomy- Do you know how operate equipment and not be micro-managed? We are excited to hear from you.
- Team Mentality – Are you a TEAM Player?
- Motivated: Self-Starter, detailed oriented, good communication Skills?
- Career Advancements
If all of these areas describe you! Come and join our awesome team! We pride ourselves in little to no turnover and offer a great culture, compensation and care to our customers.
This team member will be directing activities related to Operator duties. Construction excavation of 5 years of experience is preferred. Ability to read plans and good overall construction knowledge. Heavy equipment experience is number one, including but not limited to: DOZER, TRACK HOE, LOADER, skidsteer and or any other experience. Position is an hourly position eligible for over time and offer per diem travel benefits.
Grade Tech offers competitive salary and benefits; Health & Dental Insurance, PLUS growth opportunities. Also, 401k dollar for dollar matching up to 6%. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. You can also visit us on our website www.gradetechservices.com to learn about our company and apply through our careers page.
Pay and Benefits
We pride ourselves in little to no turnover and offer a great working culture, above average compensation and great benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary of $26.00-34.00 per hour, DOE, with overtime and per diem benefits
- Family Medical Insurance – 100% company paid for employee and family
- Family Dental Insurance – 100% company paid for employee and family
- Group Life Insurance – 100% company paid for employee
- Retirement Benefits – 401K dollar for dollar matching up to 6%
- Long Term Disability – 100% company paid for employee
- Short Term Disability – 100% company paid for employee
- PTO – Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay – 7 Paid Holidays
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 to $34.00 /hour Plus Generous Benefits Package