Grade Tech, a local small grading and excavating company, serving nationwide contracts primarily in the Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming (Western States regions), is seeking a full-time Foreman for our Salt Lake City, Utah office. A successful team member will have the ability to commit to our quality and safety culture, and work within our specialized high-end excavation work. Our #1 compliment from our clients, “Good Crew, Great Guys!”
This position requires directing all Foreman/Operator duties on various projects across the Western US.
If you want to join a successful and growing company, we would like to hear from you!! We have found the following Top (6) areas, as KEY successes for this position:
- 100% Travel within the Western U.S. – Work during week, home on weekends. Some extended stay projects. Excited to travel with good pay and benefits.
- Autonomy- The ability to run a crew and not be micro-managed.
- Build & Develop a Crew- A team player that wants to build their own successful team.
- Motivated: Self-starter, detailed oriented, and good communication Skills.
- Construction excavation experience of 5+ years is a must; with two years of Supervisory experience preferred and the ability to read plans and good overall construction knowledge.
- Heavy equipment experience is number one, including but not limited to: track hoe, loader, dozer, and skid steer.
If all of these areas describe you, we are excited to hear from you!
Pay and Benefits
We pride ourselves in little to no turnover and offer a great working culture, above average compensation and great benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary of $26.00-34.00 per hour, DOE, with overtime and per diem benefits
- Family Medical Insurance – 100% company paid for employee and family
- Family Dental Insurance – 100% company paid for employee and family
- Group Life Insurance – 100% company paid for employee
- Retirement Benefits – 401K dollar for dollar matching up to 6%
- Long Term Disability – 100% company paid for employee
- Short Term Disability – 100% company paid for employee
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program
- PTO – Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay – 7 Paid Holidays
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00-34.00 / Hour Depending On Experience / Plus Generous Benefits Package