Grade Tech, a local grading and excavating company, serving nationwide contracts primarily in the Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming (Western States regions), is seeking a full-time Foreman for our Salt Lake City, Utah office. A successful team member will have the ability to commit to our quality and safety culture, and work within our specialized high-end excavation work. Our #1 compliment from our clients, “Good Crew, Great Guys!”
If you want to join a successful and growing company, we would like to hear from you!! We have found the following Top (6) areas, as KEY successes for this position:
- 100% Travel within the Western U.S. – Work during week, home on weekends. Some extended stay projects. Excited to travel with good pay and benefits.
- Autonomy- The ability to run a crew and not be micro-managed.
- Build & Develop a Crew- A team player that wants to build their own successful team.
- Motivated: Self-starter, detailed oriented, and good communication Skills.
- Construction excavation experience of 5+ years is a must; with two years of Supervisory experience preferred and the ability to read plans and good overall construction knowledge.
- Heavy equipment experience is number one, including but not limited to: track hoe, loader, dozer, and skid steer.
If all of these areas describe you, we are excited to hear from you!
This position requires directing all Foreman/Operator duties on various projects across the Western US.
Pay and Benefits
We pride ourselves in little to no turnover and offer a great working culture, above average compensation and great benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary of $26.00-34.00 per hour, DOE, with overtime and per diem benefits
- Family Medical Insurance – 100% company paid for employee and family
- Family Dental Insurance – 100% company paid for employee and family
- Group Life Insurance – 100% company paid for employee
- Retirement Benefits – 401K dollar for dollar matching up to 6%
- Long Term Disability – 100% company paid for employee
- Short Term Disability – 100% company paid for employee
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program
- PTO – Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay – 7 Paid Holidays
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00-34.00 / Hour Depending On Experience / Plus Generous Benefits Package