Grade Tech, is a local grading and excavating company, serving nationwide contracts primarily in the Utah, Idaho, Oregon and Wyoming (Northwestern States regions). We are seeking a full-time (NOT SEASONAL) Construction Laborer (excavation, grading) for our Salt Lake City, Utah office. A successful team member will have the ability to commit to our quality and safety culture; and work within our specialized high-end excavation work. Our #1 compliment from our clients, “Great Crew, Great Guys!” If you want to join a growing high quality organization, we would like to hear from you!!
We have found the following Top (5) areas, as KEY successes for this position:
- Travel: 100% Travel Western U.S. – Work during week, home on weekends, with occasional Sundays as a leave date for travel. Opportunity for long-term travel and company provided accommodations. If you’re excited and able to travel with good pay and benefits- Continue on….
- Driver’s License: Active and Clean MVR report within last 3 years.
- Various Job Duties: Are you teachable? Do you like to learn a variety of job duties; lasers, grade rod, safety – OSHA 10? Company willing to provide PAID training… We are excited to hear from you……
- Motivated: Self-Starter and willing to get CDL Certification, company PAID?
- Career Advancement? Lots of Career advancements!!!! Are you willing, wanting and excited to move up in the organization?
If all of these areas describe you, come and join our awesome team! We pride ourselves in little to no turnover and offer a great culture, compensation and care to our customers.
This team member will do Construction Laborer duties, including but not limited to; Ability to work in a variety of outside temperatures, be alert, have a sense of safety awareness, excavation grading experience, grade rod & laser, preferred. Ability to maintain equipment, fuel the equipment, and overall construction knowledge.
Pay and Benefits
We pride ourselves in little to no turnover and offer a great working culture, above average compensation and great benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary of $18.00-$24.00 per hour, DOE, with overtime and per diem benefits
- Family Medical Insurance – 100% company paid for employee and family
- Family Dental Insurance – 100% company paid for employee and family
- Group Life Insurance – 100% company paid for employee
- Retirement Benefits – 401K dollar for dollar matching up to 6%
- Long Term Disability – 100% company paid for employee
- Short Term Disability – 100% company paid for employee
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program
- PTO – Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay – 7 Paid Holidays
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$24.00/hour Depending on Experience Plus Generous Benefits Package