Class A CDL Truck Driver
Grade Tech, a local small grading and excavating company, serving nationwide contracts primarily in Utah, Idaho, Oregon and Wyoming (Northwestern States regions). We are seeking a continued regular, full-time (NOT SEASONAL), Driver, for our Salt Lake City, Utah office. A successful team member will have the ability commit to our quality and safety culture; and work within our specialized high end excavation work. Our #1 compliment from our clients, “Great Crew, Great Guys!” Come join us at Grade Tech, each employee is a KEY PLAYER that works with others to solve problems.
We have found the following Top 6 areas, as KEY successes for this position:
- Travel: 100% Travel Northwestern U.S. – Work during week, home on weekends, some 2-3 week out of town schedules (project specific). If you’re excited and able to travel with good pay and benefits- Continue on…..
- Experienced truck driver with (2) years of driving experience, with an active Class A CDL needed to haul sand and gravel…. Interested keep going?
- How about Transport experience with tilt deck or low boy, experience?
- Mechanical ability? Do you know how to fix, maintain and or troubleshoot and diagnose the equipment? Keep going….
- Attention to detail- Do you feel you have good attention to detail? Such as equipment inspections and can observe areas of concern?
- Can you run heavy equipment? Also a plus!
- If you take pride in your equipment, have attention to detail and feel driving is still a trade? We want to hear from you! If these areas describe you, come and join our awesome team! We pride ourselves in little to no turnover and offer a great culture, compensation and care to our customers.
This team member will be a Driver, with minimum of 3 years of clean safe driving experience and history; with current MVR Report required.
Pay and Benefits
We pride ourselves in little to no turnover and offer a great working culture, above average compensation and great benefits, including:
Competitive Salary of $26.00-34.00 per hour, DOE, with overtime and per diem benefits
Family Medical Insurance – 100% company paid for employee and family.
Family Dental Insurance – 100% company paid for employee and family.
Group Life Insurance – 100% company paid for employee
Retirement Benefits – 401K dollar for dollar matching up to 6%
Long Term Disability – 100% company paid for employee
Short Term Disability – 100% company paid for employee
Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program
PTO – Paid Time Off
Holiday Pay – 7 Paid Holidays
Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 to $34.00 /Hour Plus Generous Benefits Package